Magic Kingdom

Magic Kingdom

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Once upon a time... The beginning of my blog

My name is Wendy and I am a lover of all things Disney (borderline obsessed...well maybe I have crossed that border :P) so I have decided I would start this Disney blog to share my wealth of knowledge. I work in insurance but my dream job would definitely be doing something for Disney, this is not an option so this blog is the next best thing and will be something fun for me to do!

My husband and I travel a lot and to say that we love visiting Walt Disney World would be an understatement! To date I have been taken 10 vacations to the Disney World Resort in Orlando (with 2 more planned this year), have been to Disneyland in California with an upcoming trip this month and to Disneyland Paris once. Basically as often as I can get there I do! Because we love to travel to WDW so much we decided back in 2011 that it would be a worthwhile investment for us to purchase into the Disney Vacation Club. We have no regrets and constantly say this is one of the best purchases we have ever made. It saves us money and allows us to stay in the Deluxe resorts we love (although now I manage to go even more often than before :P). Because of this I have learned many ways to save money on Disney vacations and know a lot about the parks. I plan to share these on this blog with some tips and tricks.


I have loved Disney movies ever since I was a child which has carried over to my adult years. I remember growing up dreaming of going to WDW and it certainly did not disappoint and I believe everyone should visit at least once in their life. There is so much to see and do, so planning is key! I love experiencing Disney through the eyes of others, which our DVC has allowed me to do, by taking vacations with some of our family and friends. One of my best vacations was when I was able to take my little brother last year who is 11 years old and see a child experience WDW for the first time. We do not have any children of our own yet, but the great thing about Disney is that all ages can enjoy and appreciate it in different ways!


So here is my first of many blog entries! Expect Universal Studios to also make it's way into my blog from time to time as well :)






No comments:

Post a Comment